- Course Details
Have you considered getting a loan for your C&G Level 3 Electrical Qualification?
24+ Advanced Learning Loans have been introduced by the UK government for learners aged 24 and over studying at Level 3, Level 4 or Advanced and Higher Apprenticeships from 1 August 2013.
You don’t have to take out a loan however the fact that it is available to you means that you can develop your qualifications and skills without worrying in advance about money. You can apply for a loan to meet the course fees of this C&G 2365 level 3 in full or you can apply for a loan just to meet part of the fees – it’s your choice.
Able Skills is registered with the Skills Funding Agency and can provide the student loans in partnership with Capital Training Group.
To be eligible for one of these loans you must:
- be aged 24 or over at the start of your course
- be undertaking an eligible course at an approved college or training organisation in England
- be living in the UK on the first day of your course
- have been living in the UK, the Channel Islands or the Isle of Man for 3 years immediately before starting your course
- be a UK national or have ‘settled status’ (this means there’s no restrictions on how long you can stay). You may also be eligible if you:
- are an EU national or a family member of one
- are a refugee
- have humanitarian protection (as a result of a failed application for asylum)
- are a migrant worker
- are the child of a Swiss national
- are the child of a Turkish worker
Getting a loan doesn’t depend on your income and credit checks aren’t carried out, repayments are based on your income and won’t begin until your income is over £404 a week, £1,750 a month or £21,000 a year.
How to Apply
Best thing to do is simply give us a call on 01322 280202 and we will check your eligibility. As long as you are eligible we will issue you a ‘Learning and funding information’ letter which you will need in order to complete the application. It contains the details about the City & Guilds 2365 level 3 Electrical course and our details so the loan can be processed against our course.
Once you have received your letter you can then apply online here - you’ll need to register first.
If you can’t apply online you can download the forms below and apply by post, however this will take longer to process.
You’ll then get a letter confirming your loan - usually within 2 weeks if you apply online.