- Course Details
What You’ll Learn
This two day PAREX EWI retrofit and refurbishment awareness course is intended for experienced applicators to equip themselves with the skills, knowledge and understanding needed to correctly install PAREX EWI Systems and become PAREX Approved Installers. All candidates attending this course will be required to demonstrate that they have rendering skills and will also be provided with a unique on-line learning package supporting the training provided.
After successful completion of the training, the participant will be able to;
- Develop, describe and have the technical application skills needed to produce an area of PAREX External Wall Insulation and Render Finishes.
- Describe and offer a range of PAREX decorative render finishes.
- Have the ability to understand and make the correct EWI choices based on information provided.
- Understand the different factors involved in choosing a render system and the techniques for working with façade renders.
- Demonstrate good team working skills, follow instructions, communicate, and work responsibly and co-operatively with others.
- Ensure a high quality application is always achieved and to meet the expectations of PAREX and the customer
How You’ll Learn
Each participant gets a full hands-on step by step application training of the Retrofit & Refurbishment Systems. The steps of the installation process are studied and applied in detail with each participant allowed to work at his/her own pace.
Courses Open To You After
If you are working full time on EWI systems and you are looking to achieve NVQ Level 2 in Insulation and Building Treatments, Able Skills are able to assess you. The NVQ attained will be dependent on the type of external wall installation work undertaken:
City & Guilds/CSkills Level 2 NVQ Certificate in External Wall Insulation - Boarder
City & Guilds/CSkills Level 2 NVQ Certificate in External Wall Insulation - Finisher
City & Guilds/CSkills Level 2 NVQ Diploma in External Wall Insulation - (Boarder/Finisher)
Becoming an Approved PAREX Installer offers many benefits including:
- PAREX EWI guarantees for ECO and Green Deal (these can only be offered by PAREX Approved EWI Installers)
- On-line EWI registration and guarantee
- Access to a full e-learning programme (fee payable)
- Access to market leading insulation solutions
- The widest choice in EWI façade systems
- Detailed product training
- Comprehensive technical manual provided
- High level of technical support
- Regional sales support
- Marketing support from Parex
- Additional business opportunities
If you wish to find out more about the Parex Render Systems, the warranty schemes or you have a technical query please contact Martin Blackburn - email@example.com or visit their web site www.parex.co.uk
Duration & Cost
This is a 2 day course and the cost is £250.00 including vat
Availability: In stock