Electrical Training Instructor Required
Electrical Training Instructor Required:
Able Skills (Dartford) are currently seeking an experienced Electrical Trainer / Assessor to join their team. We are the largest construction training provider in the South East and have an unrivalled reputation for the quality of our training. This is a full time, salaried position however, there is also the opportunity to deliver courses at weekends - paid at overtime rates.
We are looking for someone to join our existing team of 11 instructors and the courses to be delivered can be some or all of those listed below.
- City & Guilds 2365 level 2
- City & Guilds 2365 level 3
- City & Guilds 2382
- City & Guilds 2377
- City & Guilds 2392
- City & Guilds 2391-52
- City & Guilds 2393
- City & Guilds 2356/2357
- City & Guilds 2396
- City & Guilds 2919-01/02
- AM2/AM2S Assessment
Our customers are all fee paying, self-funded adults who are with us to either improve existing skills and qualifications or completely re-train so that they can work competently within the electrical industry.
We have excellent facilities for teaching as well as access to support materials from Smart Screen and Learning Lounge.
This is a great opportunity for someone who is looking for a position within an established training company offering plenty of variety and a chance to develop professionally and on a personal level.
- A recognised teaching qualification. (PTTLS, CTTLS, DTTLS, CERT ED, PGCE) is desired
- Possess or willing to work towards an Assessors Qualification (TAQA, A1, D32,D33,D34)
- Experience working within Industry is also preferable
- Highly competitive salary depending on experience and qualifications.
- Various other benefits including generous holiday allowance and pension scheme.
- Opportunities to progress within the company
We are looking to interview as soon as possible, so please don’t hesitate to contact us if you are interested on 0808 100 3245