Carpentry Instructor Required:
Carpentry Instructor Required
Able Skills (Dartford) are currently seeking an experienced carpentry instructor to join their team. We are the largest private construction training provider in the South East and have an unrivalled reputation for the quality of our training. This is a full time, salaried position however, there is also the opportunity to deliver courses at weekends - paid at overtime rates.
Our customers are all fee paying, self-funded adults who are with us to either improve existing skills and qualifications or completely re-train so that they can work competently within the construction industry.
This is a great opportunity for someone who is looking for a position within an established training company offering plenty of variety and a chance to develop professionally and on a personal level.
- Level 2/3 in Carpentry
- Possess or willing to work towards an Assessors Qualification (TAQA, A1, D32,D33,D34)
- Experience working within Industry is also preferable
- Highly competitive salary depending on experience and qualifications.
- Various other benefits including generous holiday allowance and pension scheme.
- Opportunities to progress within the company
Courses taught at Able Skills
- City & Guilds 6219 – 08
- City & Guilds 6219 – 07
- City & Guilds Accredited Course
- Short DIY courses
- City & Guilds 6706 – 23 Level 2 Diploma
- We are also an NVQ assessment centre for OSAT and EWPA
We are looking to interview as soon as possible, so please don’t hesitate to contact us if you are interested on 0808 100 3245