Menu
For course advice & bookings call: 0808 100 3245

Significance of gas courses highlighted by domestic explosion

A domestic explosion in Greater Manchester has emphasised the importance of gas courses for keeping homeowners safe.

Two people were injured in the blast at a property in Radcliffe on Sunday night (August 8th), when four windows at the front and rear of the house were blown out, This is Lancashire reports.

The home was later taped off after the male occupant and his wife were driven to hospital in Bury, allowing officials who had taken gas courses to inspect the scene.

"People from the gas board are currently carrying out a thorough check of the property, so it's too early to say exactly what has happened," local fire-fighter Ben Cartwright told the news provider.

Neighbour Carl Haslam said he heard "a very loud bang" at the Lichfield Road property and went outside to see a man and women emerge, with both people suffering from burns.

Reports of a gas explosion in an Edinburgh townhouse led to a police investigation last week after three children were found dead.

Want to know more about our Gas CoursesADNFCR-2585-ID-800020379-ADNFCR