Menu
For course advice & bookings call: 0808 100 3245

Demand for electrical courses in Exeter may rise

There may soon be more demand for electrical courses around Exeter after a fire at an industrial unit near the city was attributed to an electrical fault.

No one was injured in the blaze, but the smoke from the incident at the Colas depot on Tan Lane was visible from miles away, according to the Express & Echo.

This news may provoke more engineers to take electrical courses in order to gain expertise regarding safety issues.

A spokesman from Colas was quoted as saying: "It is a relatively small depot with three staff and the office and warehouse were unaffected. The fire was in the workshop and was caused by an electrical fault."

He revealed the business unit will be in use again from today (June 7th), but stated that the phone system may not be working until the end of the week.

An electrical explosion caused a significant fire in Bangladesh last week, killing at least 117 people.

Want to know more about our Electrical coursesADNFCR-2585-ID-19822493-ADNFCR