Menu
For course advice & bookings call: 0808 100 3245

Pheasant hatchery explosion could signal interest in gas courses

There may be renewed interest in gas courses in Scotland after a woman was badly burned following a gas explosion at a pheasant hatchery.

BBC News reported that the woman was still in a serious condition the day after the incident, which occurred at about 19:50 BST on Thursday June 3rd.

The 56-year-old woman suffered the burns after a gas heater exploded on the animal site in Dumfries and Galloway, which may inspire more people to take gas courses and learn about the dangers involved with such machinery.

Although she was initially taken to Dumfries Infirmary, she was then transferred to Glasgow Royal Infirmary, which is in the east of the Scottish capital city, on Castle Street.

There are currently a series of improvements being carried out on the medical facility to modernise certain areas, with the Canniesburn Plastic Surgery & Burns Unit having been recently moved into the new Jubilee Building.

Want to know more about our Gas CoursesADNFCR-2585-ID-19822508-ADNFCR